1X1kg chocolate peanut butter
1X300g Figs and Honey Almonds Millet Muesli
FIGS & HONEY ALMONDS MILLET MUESLI-FEATURES
- Only Muesli to be dipped and baked in Hazelnut Butter
- Unmatched crunchiness, Aroma and taste.
- Enhanced with premium quality Almonds, Honey and cold pressed coconut oil
- No Added Sugar
- Made in small batches
- All Natural, No Hidden Ingredients
- 100% natural-no added colours and no chemical preservatives
9GRAMS Figs and Honey Almonds Millet Muesli is the only Muesli which is baked in hazelnut butter and not sugar syrup like many regular muesli. Packed with Goodness of Millet and wholegrain, it is topped with figs, Honey and almonds. With 11gms of protein and 4.4gms of fibre, each serving packs up loads of nutrients and a deliciously satisfying flavor.
CAN BE USED AS
- Muesli bowl mixed with Milk and Yogurt.
- Spoonful topping over Smoothies
- Add in your ice-creams to give it an amazing twist.
- Use as a snack
- Great breakfast for weight watchers
- Made with peanuts slow roasted at low temperature to maintain the nutrients. Contains 80% Peanuts
- Chocolate made in-house to ensure no preservative goes in our products.
- Enhanced with premium quality cocoa and cold pressed coconut oil
- Made on a wet grinder with Stone blades. peanuts grinded for over 12 hours to bring out the natural sweetness.
- Made in small batches
- Unmatched creaminess and taste.
- No Hidden Ingredients
CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER-DESCRIPTION
9GRAMS dark Chocolate peanut Butter is made with best quality ingredients and has 80% peanuts. Quality peanuts are slow roasted at low temperature to bring that unique taste and aroma. Butter is then made in wet grinders with roasted peanuts and chocolate which is made in-house to ensure that no preservative goes in the product. This slow process brings amazing creaminess and consistency in texture and it tastes just divine!
CAN BE USED AS
- Toast spread
- Smooth texture and low sugar make it a good substitute for dairy butter in baking.
- Spoonful topping over Oats/Granola/Muesli
- In a smoothie or shake
Q: What is the difference between oats and Muesli?
A: Oats is a wholegrain that is processed into flakes that needs to be cooked before consumption. Muesli is ready to eat cereal- combination of wholegrain and add on like seeds, nuts and dried fruits like berries to keep you fill for long.
Q: Would Muesli help me in weight loss?
A: A bowl of Muesli suffices your carbohydrate and fiber needs from wholegrains, and other essentials nutrients like proteins are made up from the nuts and added seeds. This is a good food for weight watchers. It would take care of your morning requirement without you taking in any bad ingredient, though avoid muesli with added sugar or high sugar content.
Q: There are so many muesli brands available in market, what is different about 9GRAMS Muesli?
A: Regular Mueslis’ are baked in sugar syrup to give it a crunch. 9GRAMS Muesli crunchiness comes from baking it in premium Hazelnut Butter. It is then enhanced with finest ingredients like figs, almonds, raisins and chocolate. All ingredients in our Muesli are listed percentage wise so that you know what you are eating and in what quantity. Filled with goodness of wholegrain, nuts and seeds- it is all you want to start your day well.
Q: How is it packed & delivered?
A: 9GRAMS Millet Muesli is available in 300gms re-sealable packs. These are made fresh and sent directly from our production facility to ensure freshness and quality
Q: What about 9GRAMS?
A: We at 9GRAMS believe that no ingredient is bad, all we need to stay healthy is to eat in moderation and exercise daily. All our products are well curated and made with full honesty; all ingredients are listed with percentage on our product label. We balance everything and give you the product which is rich in all essentials and what more it will have minimum 9 grams of protein in every serving!
Nutritional info & ingredient list
Baked with Hazelnut Butter
Millets and oats dipped in pure hazelnut butter. lightly baked & Topped with hazelnuts, almonds, figs and raisins. This is our clean take on traditional muesli
Millets are powerhouse grains packed with way more fibre, phosphorous and magnesium than other grains. Our millets muesli is packed with goodness of Ragi, nuts and seeds and what more it has 11 gms of protein per serving. Consider your breakfast sorted!
Not just breakfast, you can add it in smoothies, make your favourite mousse and eat it as a snack.